The south of India is stunning! Cities like Kerala, Cochin, and Senai are known for their epic beaches, over abundant spices, some of the worlds richest temples. Things you didn’t know about South India:
- Sree Ananthapadmanabha Swamy Temple in Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala is known as the ‘Richest Temple in the World’ and is valued at a staggering $22.3 billion in all.
- Unlike many North Indian states which usually see a concentration of one religion or the other; the religious demographics of South India is more balanced.
- India is the worlds largest democracy
- It’s illegal for foreigners to take currency (rupees) out of India
- The world’s biggest family lives together in India: a man with 39 wives and 94 children.
This egg drop curry is so good I didn’t miss the meat and trust me I LOVVVVVEEE meat! But this I would happily have for lunch every single day!
- Oil – 3 tblspn
- Cumin Seeds / Jeerakam – 1 tsp
- Onion – 1 large chopped finely
- Green Chillies – 2 slit
- Tomatoes – 3 medium size pureed
- 1/2 cup of frozen peas
- Chilli Powder – 2 tsp
- Coriander Powder – 1 tblspn
- Turmeric Powder / Manjal Podi – 1 tsp
- Garam Masala Powder – 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Eggs – 2 or 4
- Sugar – 1/2 tsp
- Coriander leaves – 3 tblspn finely chopped
- Water – 1.5 cup to 2 cup